McGuire Sponsel, a national specialty tax consulting firm, is currently seeking a Project Administrator for its Research & Development (R&D) Tax Credit team in Indianapolis, IN. We are seeking an energetic, conscientious, and detailed oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team, and who takes pride in their career.
McGuire Sponsel is a highly specialized practice group experiencing tremendous growth while serving leading accounting firms and businesses across the country. We partner with CPAs to provide businesses cost segregation and fixed asset studies, economic development and incentive services, international tax services, and research and development tax credit studies. The value we bring to our clients is unique and is a combination of several areas of study.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, life, LTD, paid time off and 401k.
- Assist and provide administrative support to R&D Tax Credit department management and staff with various parts of projects in various software applications
- Consult with internal R&D team members regarding status of projects and schedules
- Organize, save, and assist with data entry for digital/electronic files and information
- Organize, track, and maintain various spreadsheets and files from a variety of sources, primarily via MS Excel and Salesforce
- Generate, maintain, and manage technical reports
- Prepare, proofread, and PDF large technical reports
- Assist with tracking billing and expenses
- Assist with travel arrangements for the R&D team
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Scan and electronically file documents
- Cross train on a variety of admin duties in order to support other members of the admin team
- Other duties as assigned
- Self-starter, deadline driven individual who is technologically savvy with a strong attention to details
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Proven experience using advanced functions within Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to learn new software and tasks
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills; comfortable communicating with all levels within an organization
- 4-year bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- 2+ years administrative support experience a plus, preferably in a professional services environment