Job Category Corporate – Marketing
Level Entry-Mid Level
Time Type Full-time
Travel Requirements Limited; Up to 10%
Location Indianapolis, IN (Firm Headquarters)
McGuire Sponsel is growing, and we are seeking a dynamic Marketing Specialist to join our team. At the firm, marketing drives strategy and supports all practice lines, offices, alliance and client partnerships, and firm relationship managers. If you have been looking for a marketing opportunity that will allow you to make an impact, and an organization with unlimited growth potential, we want to hear from you!
The role: As a Marketing Specialist, you will manage the day-to-day operations of the firm’s marketing function. This role is responsible for project management and execution of effective marketing communications strategies across internal and external channels. The Marketing Specialist generates brand loyalty for new client lead acquisition, growth of firm alliance and referral partnerships, and retention of existing client relationships.
What you will do:
- Day-to-day ownership of firm marketing initiatives
- Manage strategy and execution of owned and earned marketing channels
- Lead alignment of marketing goals across channels
- Effectively manage and execute marketing channel content strategy
- Responsible for managing all firm collateral and materials
- Evaluate client experience to ensure efficiency, accuracy, and quality are met
- Assist CMO in managing tactical marketing partnership responsibilities with partner firms, including alliances, conferences and sponsorships
- Assist CMO in managing ongoing relationships and projects with agency partners
- Assist CMO in managing ongoing relationships and projects with practice lines and sales teams
- Willingness to support team across all channels and in partnership with Digital Marketing Specialist
- Be brave, be strategic, be dynamic, be thoughtful, and have fun along the way
- Marketing Specialist reports to the firm’s Chief Marketing Officer
What you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in the industry is desirable, B2B preferred
- Knowledge of marketing channels and marketing content
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Consultative mindset, dynamic interpersonal skills, excels in client situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office
- Most importantly, willingness to learn and grow within Marketing field
- No prior experience with tax credits is necessary
- A valid United States driver’s license
- Ability to reliably transport yourself to various client locations across the country, as needed
Who we are:McGuire Sponsel is a national specialty tax consulting firm that has experienced tremendous growth while serving leading accounting firms and businesses across the country. Our firm partners with CPAs and their clients to provide Fixed Asset Services, R&D Tax Credit Services, Global Business Services, and Credit and Incentive Services.
What we offer: A career at McGuire Sponsel gives individuals the opportunity to grow professionally and personally in a team environment. Benefits include:
- Paid time off, 401k and health and wellness benefits
- Modern office space in proximity to restaurants, shops, and cultural centers
- Building amenities including coffee shop, bank, and high-end fitness center
- Summer Friday hours
- Team building and social outings, community outreach, and volunteer activities
- Industry professional development opportunities
- Personal development opportunities
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas at this time.
McGuire Sponsel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Applicants with disabilities may contact McGuire Sponsel via telephone, e-mail, and other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact McGuire Sponsel at 317-564-5000.