Job Category Corporate – Marketing
Level Entry-Mid Level
Time Type Full-time
Travel Requirements Limited; Up to 10%
Location Indianapolis, IN (Firm Headquarters)
McGuire Sponsel is growing, and we are seeking a creative and analytical Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. If you have been looking for a digital marketing opportunity that will allow you to make an impact, and an organization with unlimited growth potential, we want to hear from you!
The role: As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the firm’s digital marketing activities, including ownership and performance of the firm’s marketing technology stack, email and marketing automation, social media, and overarching digital marketing support across practice lines.
What you will do:
- Day-to-day ownership of all firm marketing technologies
- Plan, manage and implement firm digital marketing strategies
- Create visual concepts for promotional activities
- Plan and implement firm email campaigns
- Own firm website including content and graphics
- Maintain the online presence and reputation of the firm
- Create and maintain social media content
- Tracking digital marketing performance
- Create and update digital marketing reports
- Identify trends and digital marketing insights
- Be brave, be strategic, be dynamic, be thoughtful, and have fun along the way
- Digital Marketing Specialist reports to the firm’s Chief Marketing Officer
What you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in the industry is desirable, but recent college graduate applications will be accepted and considered
- Tech-savvy mindset with an ability to easily learn new technologies
- Knowledge of web publishing / WordPress
- Knowledge of Google Analytics; Google Ads preferred
- Knowledge of SEO tools and interest in growing SEO expertise
- Knowledge of email marketing software, Pardot preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Most importantly, willingness to learn and grow within Digital Marketing field
- Experience with Microsoft Office and design software such as Canva/Crello
- No prior experience with tax credits is necessary
- A valid United States driver’s license
- Ability to reliably transport yourself to various client locations across the country, as needed
Who we are: McGuire Sponsel is a national specialty tax consulting firm that has experienced tremendous growth while serving leading accounting firms and businesses across the country. Our firm partners with CPAs and their clients to provide Fixed Asset Services, R&D Tax Credit Services, Global Business Services, and Credit and Incentive Services.
What we offer: A career at McGuire Sponsel gives individuals the opportunity to grow professionally and personally in a team environment. Benefits include:
- Paid time off, 401k and health and wellness benefits
- Modern office space in proximity to restaurants, shops, and cultural centers
- Building amenities including coffee shop, bank, and high-end fitness center
- Summer Friday hours
- Team building and social outings, community outreach, and volunteer activities
- Industry professional development opportunities
- Personal development opportunities
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas at this time.
McGuire Sponsel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Applicants with disabilities may contact McGuire Sponsel via telephone, e-mail, and other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact McGuire Sponsel at 317-564-5000.