Job Category Credit & Incentive Services
Level Entry Level/Administrative
Time Type Full-time
Travel Requirements N/A
The role: As a practice coordinator you will provide administrative support to our Credit & Incentive Services team by helping manage project status, schedules, and other tasks as needed. You will collaborate with management and staff across the team to ensure the practice runs efficiently and is able to provide a high level of client service.
What you will do:
- Consult with internal C&I team members regarding the status of projects and schedules.
- Organize, save, and assist with data entry for digital/electronic files and information.
- Track and maintain various spreadsheets and files from a variety of sources, primarily via Excel and Salesforce.
- Prepare, proofread and finalize client reports.
- Assist with tracking and billing expenses, as well as travel arrangements for the C&I team.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Scan and electronically file documents.
- Assist in the preparation of client proposals and engagement letters.
What you will need:
- 2+ years administrative support experience a plus, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable communicating with all levels within an organization.
- Experienced in the full suite of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe).
- Experience in Salesforce is desirable but not required.
- Willingness and ability to learn new software and skills.
Who we are: McGuire Sponsel is a national specialty tax consulting firm that has experienced tremendous growth while serving leading accounting firms and businesses across the country. Our firm partners with CPAs, real estate professionals, and other advisors to provide Credits & Incentives consultation services. We work with growing businesses across the country to procure federal, state, and local incentives that promote investment and job creation. We interact with various government representatives to bring value to growing organizations of all sizes. We also offer consulting on R&D Tax Credit Services, Fixed Asset Services, and Global Business Services.
What we offer: A career at McGuire Sponsel gives individuals the opportunity to grow professionally and personally in a team environment. Benefits include:
- Competitive paid time off, 401k and health and wellness benefits.
- Recently renovated office space in proximity to restaurants, shops, and cultural centers
- Building amenities including a high-end fitness center
- Summer Friday hours
- Team building and social outings, community outreach, and philanthropy activities