Job Category Sales & Business Development
Time Type Full-time
The role: McGuire Sponsel is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Sales & Business Development team. This position has been created due to McGuire Sponsel’s recent rapid national growth. We are seeking an energetic, organized, technology proficient, and detailed oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team, and working in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Provide administrative support for key business development personnel.
- Assist with entering, tracking, and reporting new and existing sales opportunities within Salesforce, our CRM software.
- Participate in sales initiatives that affect new lead generations through email campaigns and social media.
- Assist with travel arrangements for airline, rental car, and hotel.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Assist in the preparation of client proposals and engagement letters.
- Assist in the process of tracking sales and collections.
- Organize, save, and assist with data entry for digital/electronic files and information as needed for proposal processes.
- Assist sales team with client gift sends, thank you notes, and project follow-ups.
What you will need:
- Self-starter, deadline driven individual who is technologically savvy with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to stay organized during varying stages of multiple email campaigns in the various markets we serve.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills; comfortable communicating with all levels within an organization.
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe.
- Experience in Salesforce is desirable but not required.
- Ability to learn new software and tasks.
- 2+ years administrative support experience a plus, preferably in a professional services environment.
Who we are: McGuire Sponsel is a national specialty tax consulting firm that has experienced tremendous growth while serving leading accounting firms and businesses across the country by offering tax services that fall outside traditional practices. Partnering with local, regional, and global firms, McGuire Sponsel offers Fixed Asset Services, R&D Tax Credit Services, Global Business Services, and Credits & Incentives Services. We are committed to providing high-quality service with integrity in a way that helps partner firms bring value to their clients. Our approach has allowed us to become a trusted resource to the industry.
What we offer: A career at McGuire Sponsel gives individuals the opportunity to grow professionally and personally in a team environment. Benefits include:
- Competitive paid time off, 401k and health and wellness benefits.
- Recently renovated office space in proximity to restaurants, shops, and cultural centers.
- Building amenities including a high-end fitness center, coffee shop, and restaurant.
- Summer Friday hours.
- Team building and social outings, community outreach, and philanthropy activities.