McGuire Sponsel, a national specialty tax consulting firm, is currently seeking an Executive Assistant in Indianapolis, IN. We are seeking an energetic, conscientious, and detailed oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team, and who takes pride in their career. This position provides the right professional with immediate client responsibilities and opportunities for future advancement. This is an excellent career opportunity for candidates that may be looking to differentiate themselves from the typical career path.
McGuire Sponsel is a highly specialized practice group experiencing tremendous growth while serving leading accounting firms and businesses across the country. We partner with CPAs to provide businesses cost segregation and fixed asset studies, economic development and incentive services, international tax services, and research and development tax credit studies. The value we bring to our clients is unique and is a combination of several areas of study.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, life, LTD, paid time off and 401k.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Provide administrative support to employees and managers
- Enter and save digital/electronic files and information
- Prepare reports and maintain appropriate filing systems
- Order office supplies
- Assist with travel arrangements for professional staff
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to juggle projects with superb accuracy
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years administrative support experience a plus