Job Category Administrative
Time Type Full-time
The role: McGuire Sponsel is seeking an Administrative Coordinator for our Indianapolis office. We are seeking an energetic, organized, technology-proficient, and detailed oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team, and working in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Provide administrative support for shareholders, leaders, and employees across the firm
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize, save, and assist with data entry for digital files and information as needed for various projects
- Prepare reports and maintain appropriate filing systems
- Order office supplies, food, and beverages for the firm and ensure all areas are stocked appropriately
- Assist with and manage travel arrangements for airline, rental car, and hotel for certain professional staff
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Coordinate and support firm-wide event planning, such as catering lunch or organizing the firm’s annual retreat
- Assist with firm-wide mailing and client gift sends
- Provide general support to visitors
What you will need:
- Self-starter, deadline-driven individual who is technologically savvy with strong attention to details
- Ability to stay organized and manage the varying day-to-day needs of the organization
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills; comfortable communicating with all levels within an organization
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe
- Experience in Salesforce is desirable but not required
- Ability to learn new software and tasks
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- 2+ years of administrative support experience a plus, preferably in a professional services environment
Who we are: McGuire Sponsel is a national specialty tax consulting firm that has experienced tremendous growth while serving leading accounting firms and businesses across the country by offering tax services that fall outside traditional practices. Partnering with local, regional, and global firms, McGuire Sponsel offers Fixed Asset Services, R&D Tax Credit Services, Global Business Services, and Credits & Incentives Services. We are committed to providing high-quality service with integrity in a way that helps partner firms bring value to their clients. Our approach has allowed us to become a trusted resource to the industry.
What we offer: A career at McGuire Sponsel gives individuals the opportunity to grow professionally and personally in a team environment. Benefits include:
- Competitive paid time off, 401k and health and wellness benefits.
- Recently renovated office space in proximity to restaurants, shops, and cultural centers.
- Building amenities including a high-end fitness center, coffee shop, and restaurant.
- Summer Friday hours.
- Team building and social outings, community outreach, and philanthropy activities.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas at this time.
McGuire Sponsel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability status, gentics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Applicants with disabilities may contact McGuire Sponsel via telephone, e-mail, and other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact McGuire Sponsel at 317-564-5000.