Congratulations on passing the 10/15 deadline! What's next?
As we unwind from a busy year and yesterday’s 10/15 deadline, it is imperative to begin planning for the 2020 tax season as you align client goals with proper tools for success. In our 12 year history, our collaborative and strategic approach to specialty tax has allowed us to become a trusted resource to thousands of CPAs nationwide and we’re grateful for all of our tremendous partnerships. Congrats again on what we hope is a successful 2019 to date for your firm — and here’s to strong fourth quarter!
-TJ Sponsel II, Managing Shareholder
Research & Development Tax Credits
As you begin to review R&D opportunities, let’s talk if your clients would answer yes to any of the following:
- Do you employ engineers, scientists, or programmers?
- Do you develop or improve products or processes?
- Do you build prototypes, jigs, molds, or dies?
- Do you subcontract any engineering or testing functions?
Our team of experts would like to discuss further if your clients might answer yes to any of the following:
- Have you purchased or constructed a building with a cost in excess of $750,000?
- Have you made renovations to your facility?
- Are you maintaining depreciation records for a large number of fixed assets?
Don’t miss the opportunity to capture significant tax savings if your clients would answer yes to any of the following:
- Do you manufacture or distribute qualified export property?
- Do you have exports in excess of $2.5M?
Credits & Incentives
If you or your clients are considering any of the following strategic business decisions, let’s talk:
- Do you have plans to expand, relocate, or construct a new facility?
- Do you plan to add at least 50 jobs over the next five years?
- Are you anticipating the need to acquire any large pieces of equipment?